AWAKENED PATCHMika Cali
Awakened Awareness represents being open and awake, the rays symbolize radiating positive energy. The three dots around the top represent the past, present and future - analyzing our path, how we came to where we are now, discovering who we are in the present and what we want to manifest moving forward. By wearing it, it becomes a totem or reminder communicating that you are tapped in, awake and present.
Add this 2", iron on patch to your vintage denim jacket collection or to the back pocket of your favorite jeans. Patch base is cream and stitching is black, comes in muslin bag with description card.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR IRON ON PATCH
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM.
- Step 2: Place your patch in the desired position and place a thin cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and apply heat to back of patch for another 20 seconds.
- Step 5: (optional) To absolutely ensure your patch does not begin to loosen over time and washing, we highly recommend you sew the patch directly on after ironing.